Monday, June 1, 2009

Seriously!



Not only is food getting more expensive with the rising cost of EVERYTHING! But they are now making the containers SMALLER! I realized last summer that Edy Ice Cream container was smaller. The new Trop 50 with 50% less sugar is only 59 oz instead of 64 oz and today the Kraft Mozzarella cheese is 7 oz! Are you kidding me? Will you charge me less? No. It's the same freakin' price as the other 8 oz bags of all their other varities. It will only be time when they are all reduced to 7 oz. I would think it would cost more to change all their processes but I suppose with all the computer automation now it's just a quick program retype and wa-la, new smaller sizes same crappy prices.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously! I'm with you. Peanut butter has gotten smaller in ounces and a couple of other things I've noticed as well.

    I had a nice surprise today when I stopped by Aldi on my lunch break to pick up a few things real quick - SEVERAL of their prices had DROPPED. Same size containers, same everything.... LOWER price. It was AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete