Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cha-Ching

So if you know me, you know that I love a bargain. My new hobby, obsession, possession. Couponing. Bargain hunting.
I've found two great sights and there are probably more but I am not overwhelming myself at the moment.
A wonderful blog: Living Rich with Coupons. Miss Cindy finds the deals and coupon match ups and posts them. Saves a lot of work for busy moms like me.
And Couponmom.com. Sort of the same thing but not in blog form.

So I went to Rite-Aid this week and these were my deals.
Crest mouth rinse-FREE
Crest toothpaste-FREE
Oral-B toothbrush-FREE
Gilette proFusion power razor-97 cents
2 Brilliant Brunette Conditioners-$1.75 each

It's like putting money in my pocket.

If you have any coupons or great deals, send them my way.

And I wANt to hear about your great deals too.

I also want to remind you about ShopAtHome. There is a link off to the side. If you do any online shopping you need to use this. It's a website that offers you cash back at your favorite stores. I use it all the time. Just this week I received a check for $32. My to date cash back is $289.00. How would you like that? So use the link at the right and we both earn extra cash.

And don't forget, keep couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment