Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alexander: 7 Months

This is Alexander today. Exactly 7 months old.





I've said it before and I'll probably keep saying it: Slow down with the growing, already! This little guy is just developing so fast. I want my baby to stay a baby, well for a while longer at least.



So what's he doing?



Well he's rolling, scooting, sitting up, he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. He scoots backwards. And just yesterday I watched him go from belly to sitting position. OMG! Not that he's mastered it by any means but this is what I am talking about. Slow Down!



He's interested in everything! Especially his brother's things. He loves watching Nicholas and other kids as well, I learned this week. He of course puts everything in his mouth.






Is he eating?



Why yes. He loves food. He is learning to like the spoon. He would much rather have pieces he can grab. So he pretty much eats anything I think he won't choke on: pancake, Puffs, peas, green beans, banana (a favorite), melon, sweet potato, butternut squash, acorn squash, apple, pear, bread. He likes that net thingy which I put apples and melon in.



He LOVES the cup. If you have a cup, he eyes it and wants it. I am so surprised he can actually drink out of it. He can.






Does he have teeth?



He has his bottom teeth he got at 5 months and is getting one of his top teeth now. I wouldn't be surprised that his other one soon follows.






He is just such a sweetheart. A happy little guy and silly personality.







































No comments:

Post a Comment