Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week 19: The Tomato

Well I am almost half way there. I feel like it's slowly but surely.
So the baby is about 8.5 ounces and 6 inches--the size of a large heirloom tomato. The hair is sprouting on its' head.
We had a doctor's visit this past week. Everything is looking and sounding good. I gained 8lbs in the last month. I know! I'm making up for the loss in the first trimester. I'm measuring 19 weeks and the heartbeat was strong. The baby actually kept moving everytime the doctor found the heartbeat. Ha! We are going for our first ultrasound on October 18th. It will be so cool to see this little peanut.
Questions I was asked this week:

Do you feel that you are carrying differently than you did with Nicholas?
This baby moves...ALOT! I can't believe how much I feel this baby. The baby feels like it is sitting low, as was Nicholas. He was always on my pelvis. But I suppose at this stage the baby would be sitting low because of size.
Any cravings?
Things I have been enjoying: breakfast sandwiches, cottage cheese, pretty much anything I can get out and not have to cook it. It's terrible but I just want food prepared for me. I don't want to have to work for it.

Not a lot to report this week. We are just chugging along, getting bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment