Monday, September 27, 2010

Fashion Saavy

This is definitely not me. But a couple of questions for those of you out there that are.

1. Can one wear socks with mary jane type shoes? If so, do they have to be the same color as the shoe?

2. I have a pair of black leggings. Can I wear black ankle boots with them?

Thanks for the fashion tips.

A few side notes. When shopping I am drawn to the same color of clothing. Are you? I usually have to consciously pick a different color in something and ask myself, "Will I really like and wear this color? Do I have things to go with it?"

Also, I've become a Project Runway fan. The drama can be a bit annoying sometimes, but sometimes it makes me laugh. Also, I never agree with the judges. Obviously they are in the fashion industry and I tend to like the things I think the average American in my neighborhood would wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment