Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Stuff

I feel the need to buy things for this baby. Things that we will just need another of such as a monitor. And things I didn't have for Little Man that I think might make life a little easier when juggling two.
So one of the things I want is a bassinet. We started Nicholas out in his crib from day 1 (well when he wasn't sleeping on us which was the case for about the first 2 weeks).
So today, I am at this kids tag sale and I find a bassinet. I am so excited about this. It's nothing special and it is used but I really don't care.
So I am just hoping this baby likes it and we will like it too. I'll try to get a picture up sometime.
Some of my other finds: a baby food mill, a front carrier, a toddler harness, rain boots for N. and "mud shoes" for N. (these are shoes he can totally trash b/c they are used and I won't care so much) and 2 Melissa & Doug sound puzzles in trucks and construction.
Pretty good haul I think.

2 comments: