Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Clothes

I feel a little foolish posting this but I was so excited today to get the box of clothes I ordered in the mail. And it was too much fun trying everything on. I am happy to report only 1 out of 15 items doesn't' work. I think that's a pretty good score. So here's the fashion show.

Black leggings with a purple shirt (not maternity shirt). I am holding my leg weird to try to show that there is a little metal eyelet detail at the bottom. But you can't see it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these maternity gaucho pants in brown. I will live in these for the next 6 months (as long as I don't freeze). And a non-maternity hoodie shirt with a front pocket. I won't wear this very long for now.


Maternity khaki capris, very nice and non-maternity sweater, it's cut so long.

A maternity purple striped hoodie shirt with the khakis.



A green maternity shirt with the khakis.



Oh and one of my favorites. Gray leggings with a non-maternity knit dress with a cowl neck (which you can't see). Super fun. I never wear dresses b/c I never have reason to, but so fun.
I also bought some cardigan sweaters that are not pictured but should be versatile.
My next mission: shoes and boots! Wahoo!! Which I predict will be harder than the clothes. I can never find ones that fit and are comfortable. And I am all about comfort.




2 comments:

  1. I read this post a while ago, but forgot to comment. :) Yay, for new clothes!! You are rockin' 'em!

    ReplyDelete