Friday, June 17, 2011

I long to be...



I have recently found this show on TLC, Extreme Couponing.
I love a good deal. I love to save money. These people are Ca-razy! They do these extreme shopping trips of hundreds or even thousands of dollars and get the totals down to nothing! Un-be-lieve-able!

I want to get free groceries!

Some of their shopping is for 77 bottles of mustard or100 bottles of Vitamin water. What?! Who needs that much?
But it is a great way to give to charity.

A some of the key tips I've learned:
1. Using a coupon with a sale price can sometimes give you money back. This is a great way to buy produce or meats that don't have coupons. Genius!
2. Online sites give you coupons and scout the deals for you. One I've checked out is couponmom.com. And I know there are more.

People spend hours couponing. It's a part to full time job. Oh boy! I don't know if I could do that.

But I will keep scouting the deals. And clipping my coupons. And saving money. Probably not hundreds in one shopping trip but I'll save.

No comments:

Post a Comment