Thursday, January 6, 2011

7 Weeks...

...to go! I can't believe it! It is right around the corner. I'm getting excited. I want to be done speculating and wondering how this new little person will fit into our family. And more importantly how we will handle an infant along with crazy man (that would be my son). But we will wait 7 more weeks to meet this little one. Not that I don't have 100 things to do before then. Nothing for this baby is ready. We want to move Nicholas into the bigger spare room but he doesn't seem to want to go and he is very attached to his crib. Yes, still, at two and a half. Which I think, "why change something that is working." Anyway, the room is not ready. The bedding is not washed. The clothes are not washed. The hospital bag is not packed. Nothing is ready...oh, boy. I could be freaking out a bit now that I type this. Let's move on, shall we.
The baby should be weighing over 4 lbs and measuring about 17 inches. Let me tell you, I feel all of those inches. This baby moves all over the place and all the time. It is really quite crazy.
I'm feeling good. I really should not complain about anything. The baby is healthy. I'm healthy. What more could we ask for?
I will try my best to get a picture up soon. Please be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment