Thursday, January 27, 2011

Only 1 month to go

36 weeks! I've said this before but I can't believe it is almost over. It is very bittersweet. Pregnancy is such a blessed time and also a trying time, especially with a toddler along for the ride too. I have definitely enjoyed the latter half of this pregnancy more than the first half. Not to say I am not ready to have this baby. I am ready. Although I think if I went into labor tomorrow, I might be a little freaked out. We still have some things to prepare. But I also know everything would fall into place. I would like baby to develop and grow a couple more weeks. I am just anxious to know more about this little one. I can already tell this baby has a personality all its own. It's strange to explain it but I just know in the way Baby moves and seems to "communicate". Baby does seem to be all knees and elbows, poking everywhere. As I think back I do remember this about Nicholas. It is just not a very vivid memory.
Doctors visit today. I did not end up going last week for the stress test because of snow. I had taken my BP here at home and it was good so I reported that to my doctor. After my visit today, All is well with me and baby. I've gained just under 32 lbs so far. The weight gain seems to be slowing down so that makes me feel better. I do seem to be all belly. Just as long as the baby is a healthy weight, I'm good.
I sure would like this snow to stop now. I don't want to go into labor during a snow storm. And driving in this stuff makes me anxious.
I have a picture that I'll get up tomorrow. Now it is time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment