Friday, February 11, 2011

Addendum

I do have something to add to my last post. I was thinking about the growing baby. It will never cease to amaze me. The creation of life. The growth of life. For 38 weeks this life has been growing inside of me. And soon it will be here to hold. And it will continue to grow and to change. Nobody teaches this or makes this happen. It just does, all on its own. Although women get pregnant every day and babies are born every day, It truly is amazing.
We were looking at Nicholas' newborn pictures. The day he was born and the weeks after. I don't even remember who that baby was. I don't remember him being so swollen and puffy looking. He just looked perfect to me. And he still looks perfect to me today. I guess that is part of being a mom. Your child is always perfect in your eyes.
So.even though this baby isn't even born yet, it is still perfect in my eyes right now. Growing, developing just as it should, perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment