Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Baby Valentine

Sorry to keep anyone in suspense.
Alexander Thomas was born on February 14, 2011 at 9:14 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and is 18.5 inches long.
He is perfect and healthy and cute as a button.
He's a sleeper. Please let this continue. However he is sleeping and won't wake to eat. We are working on breast feeding. He's having latching issues and my nipples are quickly getting torn to shreds. Ah what we do for our babies.
I'll try to get a post out about the birth soon and some pictures.
You'll be hearing a lot more about this little guy and of course my Big Crazy Man.
Joe is fabulous! What a guy. He held Alexander for 3 hours last night so I could sleep. Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Glad to hear things are mostly going well, and can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats to you! I'm with Lacie, I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete