Friday, May 20, 2011

Love this store


I first became a fan of Aldi while living in Germany. We had one right across the street where we lived.
While my husband went to post to work and I had no transportation to go anywhere and knew no one, I walked across the road to Aldi. I picked up a lot of German words.
And now that I am back in the States, I still love Aldi. They have super cheap prices and carry some German products which I miss dearly.
The only problem is the closest is 40 minutes away, gasp! So I don't get there often.
If you haven't been...GO! Take a quarter for the cart, you get it back. They only take cash or debit. And bring your own bags otherwise you will have to buy them.
They carry the brand Fit & Active. In which I have found an all natural fruit snack for Nicholas. He loves fruit snacks. And if you look at the label of Welches and other brands, they are full of sugar. But not these. No sugar added, all natural sugar.
Their other Fit & Active brands are good to.
The last time I was in I found little Nuremburg bratwurst. So super yummy. I really miss the German bratwurst.
So go check out the Aldi near you. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment