Friday, March 25, 2011

I am not pleased

Looking in the mirror is not so pleasant these days. I know, 5 weeks after having a baby. But still, I want to feel good about myself.
I think of myself as a pretty good eater. I incorporate veggies and fruits, balance grains and protein. So I started tracking my food on Livestrong.com. A program called my plate that calculates calories, fat, nutrients, etc.
Let me tell you the calories add up quick. My downfall is the sweets. I have a serious sweet tooth. And being home all day, I just want to snack. It's a boredom breaker. It's not that I am not busy. With two kids I am. But trying to play with a non attentive toddler gets boring.
So any way. Try this just for one day. It may shock you at what you actually put in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment