Friday, April 8, 2011

Crazy Boy

My crazy first born son. He is both amazing and frustrating. But the pictures below capture the amazing. This is Nicholas after licking the beaters from the red velvet cake we made Joe for his birthday. Here is Nicholas helping with the candles. He loves cake. Or should I say the frosting. He gets so excited about the whole process. But mostly eating it. Here is Nicholas with his breakfast. I'd like to say he ate it all but he didn't. He ate the yogurt, sausage and some of the blueberries. He left the toast. He's not a big fan of toast. He'd rather have plain bread.
Oh my! You never knew the many uses of the boppy pillow until you give it to a toddler. He loves this pillow.



Balancing an infant and a toddler is challenging. Entertaining the toddler everyday all day...what to do? I sent Nicholas on the deck with a container of water and a bunch of cups. I then added some food coloring to the water. He had so much fun. It kept him busy for well over half an hour. And I love that it's free. It's not some expensive toy. And we can do it again and again and change it up too. Kids love water!



No comments:

Post a Comment