Sunday, April 3, 2011

The teen girl in me


You probably don't Know that I really like teen movies and tv shows. The shows you find on ABC Family and Disney Channel. Some examples: Ten Things I Hate About You, She's All That, High School Musical ( yes I am entertained) and my latest find Another Cinderella Story.

I like watching song/dance shows (Save the Last Dance). Maybe because this is an area I have no talent. And who isn't uplifted by these two arts.

So with all that said, I like Selena Gomez. The girl from Wizards of Waverly Place and the above mentioned latest find (along with Jane Lynch, what a wacko, well her characters at least).

Selena is super talented. Read her bio here. Disney Channel also plays her music videos. A latest one, Who Says, is an inspiration for young women and all women really. Watch it here.

I think she is so cute. I hope she stays on this path and doesn't become another corrupt teen star.

No comments:

Post a Comment