Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 3

I feel like it sone step forward, two steps back. But I guess the bright side is we do have some forward steps.

Day 2 actually ended unsuccessfully with a pee and a poop in the underwear.
Day 3 has been not so focused on it. He has gone on the potty but has been in pull ups most of the day. Wee were out for over 3 hours this morning and he stayed dry. Then while eating lunch he said he had to pee. Okay let's go. I wad thinking it might be a stall tactic for eating. But he actually went.
Then we were out in the afternoon and evening and was in a pull up (I am not all about dealing with the mess while out). He did poop and pee in the pull up. But we weren't encouraging him to go and he was busy playing. So thats probably our fault.
Tomorrow is a new day and well try again.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going sister. I swear, it does not happen overnight. Those who say so are liars. :)

    ReplyDelete