Friday, August 26, 2011

Slow down already, will you?

I've been meaning to write this post for, well, probably 2 months now. Here it is....finally!
My baby is over 6 months old already! He needs to just stop. Slow down. He's so busy and changing fast.
But I have to say he is such a joy. I call him my little muffin. Because he is a sweet little muffin.
He already has a little sense of humor. And I *LOVE* that my kids know how to laugh and have fun. And have such wonderful personalities. So great!
He is weighing in at 16.5 lbs and 26 inches long. These figures put him in the 25th precentile. He's a little guy compared to others I guess. But he seems like a chunk to me. He's perfect for him. He's into his 6-9 month clothing.
So what's he doing?
Oh my! He is rolling everywhere! Rolling, scooting, squirming. Always trying to get something in his mouth. The play mat is officially out of commission. And he doesn't stay on a blanket anymore either. He's not completely mobile yet but he's getting there.
He's almost sitting up. There's a video at the end if it's working. I say he's a weeble wobble that will fall down.
He's started food. He likes his fruits, not so big on the veggies. He is so interested in what we are eating. He wants the big food. I try to feed him his on his little spoon and I'm lucky to get 2-3 bites in him before he clams up. Will.Not.Open.Mouth. I'd like to say it's cute, but it's not.
He loves loves loves the cup. A real cup. Not a sippy cup. (although he loves that too). He can drink from a cup. I kid you not. I have to get video of his craziness with the cup.
He's just such a little joy.
Okay pictures.

This is a "mural" on his wall above the crib. They are those wall decals. LOVE them. They are all over his room. So fun!

The boys playing with a baby toy. Even Nicholas is entertained. I love it!


What a fun activity cube for a 6 month and 3 year old.



Having fun on the bed.



Look at that smile he gives his brother. He smiles whenever Nicholas comes close. It's love.

For now.

Such a roly poly.



I love this face. How can you not love this face?


He had to make a phone call. I think they weren't home by the look on his face.
Trying food. But the bib tastes better.
With Nana and Papa. Does he look like his Papa or what?


Okay all folks. Thanks for being patient with my lack of blogging and pictures of the kiddos.

Oh here's the video if it works. Hope so. It's cute.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of the two of them playing with the toy together. Perfection!

    So cute, Friend!

    ReplyDelete