Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today's shopping trip

Now that I am extreme couponing, sort of, I feel the need to save money every time I enter a store.
Today I went to CVS to take advantage of two bargains.
I bought 3 Soaftsoap body wash = $9
Pampers Cruisers=$9
2- Huggies newborn diaper packs (for a gift)=$6.24, they were clearances at 75% off

I used
(3) $1 soft-soap coupons
(1) $2 pampers coupon
$14 in ECBs

Total before $25 and change
Total after $5 and change

Score for me!

Also went to stop&Shop for groceries
My big steal:
2 bottles prenatal vitamins=$24
I bought them for $2 total.
They were B1G1 free
I had a $1 coupon plus a doubler coupon
And a $2 coupon printed at checkout so I used that too.
Score!

I also saved $1.50 on Land o Lakes eggs, making them $1.70 a dozen. Not a complete steal but I get so annoyed about how expensive eggs Are. The store brand ( which I expect to be cheap) are $2.29/doz. What? So score on the eggs.

Overall I saved $14 just in coupons. They add up friends.

Got any good savings tips or shopping trips to share? I want to hear.
Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment